• [BETA] Welcome to the community Guest! We are currently operating in beta. If you notice any issues, please contact us at [email protected]

Info Discord Server Rules

Undisclos3d

Team
Staff member
Apr 23, 2020
The Internet
justinlosh.com
Base Command is first and foremost dedicated to building a fostering community, and providing a platform to consume video game related content. Base Command goes about creating an inviting atmosphere by creating engaging content for our users. In order to maintain a fostering community, we have certain guidelines and rules that all users must abide by to help facilitate this. The following rules and information apply to our Community Discord Server.

Discord Invite Link: http://discord.basecmd.com or http://bcmd.link/discord

Discord Server Rules (Last Updated: September 15, 2020)
  • You must follow the Discord Terms of Service (Available at: https://discord.com/terms)
  • No malicious, racist, or targeted language towards specific race, gender, sexual orientation, individuals, groups, etc.
  • Political and Religious debates are off-limits, as well as other controversial topics (Use Common Sense).
  • Conversations in regards to illegal activities; such as piracy, drugs, etc. are off limits.
  • Do not impersonate other users or members of the community.
  • Keep Not Safe For Work (NSFW) content limited to those channels identified as NSFW (EX: General Chat > #nsfw-chat).
  • Do not advertise services, businesses, or other content of this nature.
  • Do not discuss private or confidential information (EX: Personal Information, Address, Phone Numbers, etc.)
  • Do not solicit, advertise, or recruit members to other communities. General conversations are okay, but do not actively attempt to pull members away.
  • No spamming (text or voice), rate limits will be enforced.
  • No voice spoofers or changers are allowed in voice chat.
  • Use channels (voice/text) for their designated subjects.
  • User Statuses: Do not place any inappropriate status messages.
  • Profile Pictures: Do not display any inappropriate profile pictures or images.
  • Threatening/Harassing other members via message or voice, will not be tolerated.
  • No obnoxious behavior will be tolerated in voice channels (screaming, blasting music, excessive microphone noise [Use Mute], etc.)
  • If you are banned, do not attempt to circumvent this -- these users are reported to the Discord Trust & Safety Team.
  • If you have questions, please direct them to the Base Command Team (@team, @moderator)
  • The Base Command Team (@team, @moderator) reserves the right to kick or ban users at their discretion. If you have a negative effect on the server or community, you will be dealt with accordingly.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Q:
If I need to report someone violating the rules, what should I do?
A: Please contact a team member (@team, @moderator), if no one is online -- please contact us here. Please provide as much information and evidence if possible!

Q: If I got banned from the Discord Server, how do I appeal this?
A: Please contact us here and explain the situation.

Q: I have a business inquiry or partnership request, who should I contact?
A: For Partnership Requests (Apply Here), For Verified Profile Requests (Apply Here), General Business Inquiries (Contact Us)

Q: What features do Discord Nitro Boosters and Base Command Premium members get?
A: On this announcement, you will find that information located below. As a disclaimer, Base Command reserves the right to remove and add features without notice.

Q: I need general support, who should I contact?
A: Please contact a team member (@team, @moderator), if no one is online -- please contact us here.

Discord Nitro Boosting + Features
Discord has implemented a feature called "Nitro Boosts", which you can read more about here. TL;DR: Basically, you buy Nitro Boosts via Discord, and apply them to the Base Command Discord Server. This allows us to reach tiered benefits, such as higher voice quality, increased video streaming quality, etc. This provides our community with a way to support our Discord server.

Q: What do I get for Boosting the Base Command Discord Server?
A: You will receive the following:
  • Role Display: Your role will show separately from other members, which shows higher visibility, in addition a Discord Nitro Icon.
  • Invites: Create as many invites as you want, which includes direct to channel joins.
  • Change Nickname: You have the ability to change your server nickname on demand, without approval (Within Limits).
  • Emojis: Access to use custom server emojis in text chat.
  • Reactions: The ability to add reactions to text chat messages.
  • Go Live: You will have the ability to stream your game through Discord for other users to watch!
  • Gratitude: We sincerely thank you for your contribution towards the community!
Base Command Premium + Discord Features
Base Command Premium users will receive the following features on the Discord Server. You can purchase Premium for less than a cup of coffee, here.

Q: What do I get for being a Base Command Premium Member on the Base Command Discord Server?
A: You will receive the following:
  • Role Display: Your role will show separately from other members, which shows higher visibility (Premium Title).
  • Invites: Create as many invites as you want, which includes direct to channel joins.
  • Change Nickname: You have the ability to change your server nickname on demand, without approval (Within Limits).
  • Emojis: Access to use custom server emojis in text chat.
  • Reactions: The ability to add reactions to text chat messages.
  • Files: The ability to attach files within chat and private messages.
  • TTS Messages: The ability to send TTS messages to those focused on the channel.
  • Priority Speaking: You will receive priority speaking in voice channels.
  • Go Live: You will have the ability to stream your game through Discord for other users to watch!
  • Gratitude: We sincerely thank you for your contribution towards the community!